AXA Partners was created in September 2015, with the senior management team actively working on the strategy and organization since early 2016. AXA Partners’ ambition is to build a global leader in third party distribution to contribute to AXA’s growth in the retail market. In addition, AXA Partners will also contribute to enrich AXA’s core insurance offer with additional products and services developed by AXA Partners or sourced from our partners in order to drive differentiation for AXA.
The ambition of the security organisation is to evolve to a business partner role, delivering value to the business while reducing and managing their risk. This by following a risk based strategy and security improvement program with common objectives and controls.
The Local CISO is key to ensure that information security within the entities is relevant, cost-effective and delivered in accordance with the Group Information Security Strategy. The role holder is part of a community of Local CISO who are operating at regional level headed by the Regional Security Manager.
• Identify and analyze risk, recommend appropriate mitigation options
• Collaborate with and support the Group Information Security Practice, AXA Regional CISOs, AXA Assistance Regional Security Manager and Global Head of IT Security, local CISO’s and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure that information security within the region is relevant
• Maintain an understanding of emerging technology, risks and industry trends. Assess the impact on the business environment and align appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritization of projects and investments within the entity
• Monitor and maintain system confidentiality, integrity and availability and manage information security incidents
• Manage the information security budget for purchasing, staffing and operations
• Promote a culture of information security and raise awareness
• others relevant activities
• CISM or CISSP certifications required
• Strong background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices with experience in financial/insurance industries
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills - also in English language
• Ability to plan and execute on project plans.
• Ability to deliver work with minimum supervision and effectively operate in a dynamic global organization.
• Information security awareness training experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, information security or related field is preferred
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na vzdělání, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, firemní akce
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ, s.r.o.