AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
• managing all local IT Projects, by taking responsibility of projects from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client, with a priority focus given to internal and external customer satisfaction
• communicate with Local IT Managers and Business Stakeholders on both on Waterfall and Agile Project Management processes, to clarify the desired outcome of a project
• properly scoping, managing the budget and resources related to local projects
• identifying project risks and escalating issues where necessary
• more than 3 years of experience in project and program management
• a track record of successfully delivering business critical projects and programs
• experience in DIGITAL, IT and Operational Excellence projects in Service Delivery sector
• knowledge of IT environment, IT Solutions and Information Security Practices
• experience with both Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies
• stakeholder management, with a special focus on internal and external customer-satisfaction
• action and result oriented, analytical mindset
• excellent project reporting and presentation skills
• ability to work in a matrix environment
• strong communication skills in English (verbal and in writing)
• financial bonuses
• meal vouchers worth 110 CZK from the first day and restaurants near the company
• free annual travel insurance for Europe
• 25 days of holiday
• flexible working hours
• Home Office
• MultiSport/SODEXO Flexi Pass card
• pension insurance
• e-learning courses
• great location in modern and pleasant offices in the center of Prague
... and much more (discounts at our partners etc.)
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, občerstvení na pracovišti, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, práce převážně z domova
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Čeština (výborná), Angličtina (pokročilá)
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ, s.r.o.