AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
• analysis of business requirements and creating the concept of solutions and technical design as part of Business Intelligence (BI) systems and applications development projects
• design, implementation and development of reports in existing Data Warehouse systems based on SAP Business Objects technology
• design, implementation and development of worlds of objects based on SAP Information Design Tool within CEE
• design, implementation and development of data processing (ETL) using MS Integration Services under CEE
• design, implementation and development of reports in existing Data Warehouse systems based on MS Reporting Services and Power BI technology
• preparation of mechanisms of automatic import and update of the insured database based on business requirements using MS SQL Server
• maintaining the continuity of the platform dedicated for importing insured data to the system
• cooperation with internal and external clients at various stages of the project implementation
• 3-5 years of experience in writing complex queries using T-SQL
• strength in data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing and ability to understand and organize data from various sources
• experience in working with SAP Business Intelligence Platform (Business Objects Web Intelligence, Information Design Tool) and/or Power BI technology
• experience in working with MS Reporting Services and/or MS Azure technology would be an advantage
• experience in writing queries using PL/SQL would be an asset
• IT or equivalent education
• ability to work under time pressure
• good communication skills - English and (Polish or/and Czech)
• financial bonuses
• meal vouchers worth 110 CZK from the first day and restaurants near the company
• free annual travel insurance for Europe
• 25 days of holiday
• great location in modern and pleasant offices in the center of Prague
• flexible working hours
• Home Office
• MultiSport card
• pension insurance
• teambuilding activities
• e-learning courses
... and much more (discounts at our partners etc.)
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Pracovní smlouva, práce na živnostenský list/IČO
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, práce převážně z domova
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ, s.r.o.