AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
Main role of Sales Manager is to support business development of AXA Partners business. Main focus is to support sales activities, maintaining the relationship with strategic partners.
• look for opportunities for the distribution of insurance and assistance products and bring new business cases, especially in the area of Credit and lifestyle protection
• negotiate the conditions of cooperation with B2B partners (banks, insurance companies, credit companies, retailers,…)
• prepare assignments for implementation and be responsible for the proper launch of new collaborations
• regularly evaluate and expand the development of cooperation with existing business partners (upselling, cross-selling)
• monitor trends in the market for insurance and assistance products and introduce new products to it
• min. 5 years of experience in a similar business position in insurance, finance or services
• willingness to learn a specific industry
• ability to seek win-win solutions and reach an agreement
• innovative and critical thinking
• independence and result orientation
• courage to think in large numbers
• knowledge of target markets & networking abilities
• senior level presentation and negotiation skills
• ability to use standard office software
• Czech language native speaker preffered
• excellent knowledge of English
• education, professional qualifications and experience
university degree (sales, marketing, economics)
• financial bonuses
• meal vouchers worth 110 CZK from the first day and restaurants near the company
• free annual travel insurance for Europe
• 25 days of holiday
• flexible working hours
• Home Office
• MultiSport/SODEXO Flexi Pass card
• pension insurance
• e-learning courses
• great location in modern and pleasant offices in the center of Prague
... and much more (discounts at our partners etc.)
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, možnost občasné práce z domova, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (výborná), Čeština (výborná)
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ, s.r.o.